[Fwd: BOUNCE apisto@admin.listbox.com: Approval required:]

From: "David A. Youngker" <nestor10@mindspring.com>
Subject: A. Macmasteri
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:40:14 -0400

Well, after a couple of months' wondering, I'm finally certain that I've at
least *two* females - both have yellowed and displayed the tell-tale black
edgings, as well as aggressively defending their small "patches". On the
same day!

Any special hints for these guys out of the ordinary?

Actually, it's quite a grand day! Stopped by one of the locals to discover
they've established an account with a California supplier. They decided
*not* to do business with them for their Bread 'n Butters, using them for
"specialty" fish instead.

Among their first shipment this week:

A. agassizii Blue
A. bitaeniata
A. nijsseni

As I passed on to Teresa - the nijsseni are breathtaking...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com