Re: Lyretail Panduro

Francine.....if you don't mind would you give us the tank parameters for
your lyretail Pandy spawning?????  I've tried this species several times and
always thought they were going to spawn because the females were ALWAYS
yellowed-up.....but alas, no good!  I always thought I was pretty close but
couldn't find the trigger........food, rapid temp. drop, heat.....??????????

Thanks.....
Mike