Books, and many questions

Hey all, could anyone recommend some good apisto books for a newbie with
apistos? I have some beautiful borelli in a 10 gal tank doing quite happily.
Mike West-- they seem to really enjoy the cladaphora. In fact, the females (2)
will chase the male from the two patches i have laid out. The females seem to
be more dominant than the male :). is this normal? also, anybody know of a
good place to get a grindal worm culture, nobody in my town seems to have any.
My apistos right now are livin off of brine shrimp and flake food. i'm a
little wary about feeding them black tubifex. thanks for all the help all.

david
austin, tx