Objet: Re: Books, and many questions

This was supposed to go to the Apisto group, but my
email only ever replies to the person who posted, so
I'll send it again.

Hmm, having seen some translations (who mentioned
R=F6mer), I find it hard to believe that they PAY
people to translate:-). I don't understand why they
can't do short run publishing, it may be more
expensive, but it's easier to control costs, I used
to work in this field, so I know what I'm talking
about (which is more than can be said for most of my
ramblings). It is quite feasible to do a short run
print for something in the region of 20% more than a
normal, large vol. run, and I'm sure that most of
those waiting for their copy would pay that much more
for something they can understand. I have to believe
that they've already done the translation, so it's
primarily the printing that seems to be stopping
them. If anybody reading this is in contact with the
publishers put them in touch with me, I've still got
my contacts, but there again, I'm sure they have,
which makes it so puzzling to me why they haven't
printed.
C:-)lin