Re: New species?

Ok, I am getting the digital camera out and will get
some pics of this guy. Atlanta, YES!! That is a
decently close location. I will definitely be at that
one. I just started a discus breeding operation,
thanks to Judy Daniels who sold me a couple of
wonderfl leopard snakeskin pairs. Due to this I am
beginning RO production so apistos are definitely in
the future! I have the Tetra SA Dwarf Cichlid book
(linke and Staeke or some such) and from what it
shows, maybe A. gossei is closest. Anyhow I will get
pics, the fish has developed an orange caudal which
looks sort of strange since he has no other orange. I
also acquired a few A. cacatuoides from Judy, so maybe
they will take a notion to spawn in the 125.

Scott

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>