Rep:Re: crenacara filamentosa

This is exactly what I've found, I've got Nijsenni
that threaten me whenever I come too close to the
front of the tank:-), same with Aggies, whereas (I
know they're not apistos, but close enough) my Rams,
well I've told the story before. The Nijsennis, BTW
don't even have any dithers...
C:-)lin

Another comment: In a well-planted tank apistos are
ANYTHING but shy and
will spend a lot of time out front and center.

David Sanchez wrote:

> Dennis I think this goes a long way to giving
credit