Re: feeding rams???

Chrys,
I always started my rams on blood worms (frozen) until I was sure they were
fat and eating - then switch to beefheart and brine shrimp (again frozen -
I'm big on frozen foods).  I have never had success on flake with Rams.  If
you can get them on beefheart, I personally think that is a great food -
just can dirty the water if there are too much leftovers.  Plus, in my
experience, Rams like to graze a little.  They are kinda slow eaters.  But
these foods are stuff they love - and they will greedily come to the surface
for it.  Hope this helps!
Bonny