Re: Pseudocrenilabrus

Kevin,

Look at the following:

Loiselle, P.V. 1982b. Pseudocrenilabrus, the dwarf African mouthbrooders. I.
The Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor complex. Freshwater and Marine Aquarium 5
(1): 30-35, 59, 61-63.

Loiselle, P.V. 1982b. Pseudocrenilabrus, the dwarf African mouthbrooders. II.
Pseudocrenilabrus ventralis and the Pseudocrenilabrus philander complex.
Freshwater and Marine Aquarium 5 (2): 30-34, 66-71, 75.

Mike Wise

Mike Wise