RE: OT but important to aquarists

Wow Now heres a topic i can really get into ...

Burning books......... oh baby...

Character Assination.....theres only one , lying cheating , munipulating
S O B  and he lives.....

But really, I won't go there .....lol .....

But has anyone had any sucess spawning Sp. Maulbruter??   I have a nice
gorgeous Trio of wild caught fish.   Females seem to be in spawning
color all the time, Male is so beautiful. I just cant get them to spawn,
anything i should know about these guys, do they prefer pairs to trios?
Do i need some kind of Dither fish to get them going?   Any suggestions
will help me alot

Tundra John
Where it hasnt snowed in 2 months!!