Eunotus or rotpunkt

Ok is there a defining characteristic to distinguish
between rotpunkt and eunotus? My fish is either one or
the other. I am leaning towards eunotus. I did get the
LFS to order more of them. It was by mistake :-) They
ordered cactuoides and got the fish that was sent as
Sp. Sanser last time, I just find that hilarious. They
also got "nijnensis" or some other awful spelling of
nijsseni (sp?). They are awfully beaten up, but some
females are starting to get yellow. At 3.95 I plan to
buy most of them. I got the eunotus for 3.95 or 4.95
did not even pay attention. Actually I got the females
I picked up tonight for 2.00 ;-) I love that shop. I
now have three females of the eunotus and one big
colorful male in my 125 he still harasses the females
(he killed the last ones). I also have 3 cacatuoides
(one big triple red male, and one female and a third
that is a triple red with no black in the red that may
be male or may be female). Do black pelvic fins
signify a female in cacatuoides? Can I toss the
nijsseni in with the other 5 in a 125 or will there be
a turf war? What size tank for a group of nijsseni?

Thanks in advance