From: Scott <zerelli@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: panduro (and cardinals)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

I have a school of Cardinal Tetras in a tank with a pH
in the upper 7s and the original water is around 180
GH. I have found cardinal fry in there being eaten by
ghost shrimp!! This was back when the tank was jam
packed with plants so I imagine the water softened
somewhat but I never measured.
--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>