From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:46 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: TDS-1 meter

Hi, back at the first of the year these were going for
$14.00, does anyone know if there is a place with a
price near that? Or does anyone have one they don't
use anymore they want to sell? $30 is the cheapest I
have seen and I have recently spent way too much with
a new baby in the house so I am trying to save a
little here. I am also in the market for a pH tester.

Thanks,
Scott