----Original Message Follows----
From: Scott <zerelli@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

THe females I have have gotten yellow since I put them
in my display. The male shows slightly more color than
the one in your picture and has not developed the
extensions on the caudal fin yet. Do the females have
two spots on the sides? If you want a male, the LFS
has more, but they are very young and rather rough at
this point.