Re: identification error

Big John,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I too would like "to know what the
right stuff really is". I have to make guesses, too. The Krib,
www.thekrib.com has an old list of Aqualog corrections, but the more I learn
the more I find other minor errors. This is not a 'knock' against this
valuable book. Every book has some problems in it & IDs can depend on how you
interpret a species.

Mike Wise