Re: identification error

I don't see how it can be so hard to ID these little guys. I've never had a
problem with any of mine. My fishroom currently includes:

Apisto. yellow-guys
Apisto. blegh
Apisto. Mean-Bastards
Apisto. Whimp
Apisto. Celebate
and Apisto. Nymphomaniacs (My personal favorites!)

I'm trying to track down Apisto. Ohhh! and it's close relative, Apisto.
Ahhhh!  ;-)

A little fun on a Friday!!!!

Ken

P.S. Had a blast at ACA2001. Was either the free beer or the spending
spree, dunno yet. Nice meeting everyone and hope to add some more faces to
names in Atlanta.