Re: oops! I forgot to change the subject line

Hi!  In my excitement about the fry, I forgot to change the subject line of
the previous post about cacatuoides fry. Thanks in advance for any advice.
After three days in the community tank, she is still leading them around.  I
don't when to take them from her or what to feed them and when.  Teresa.