Re: apisto V1 #802

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:42:30 +0000
From: "Max Gallade" <mgallade@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Was: Apistos and Kribs and CO2.

Chris ,
I use teflon tape on all threaded connections,between Solenoid,regulator and
CO2 bottle.No leaks yet,knock on wood.My 10lbs bottle lasts about a year.
HTH
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto

I'm not sure, but someone once told me there were different teflon tapes for different purposes. I think it is white tape for liquid (like, shower heads) and yellow tape for gasses (like what you want on your CO2 setup). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cameron Case