Re: CO2 leak

I would start with the teflon tape since it is the cheapest and easiest.  Wrap the threaded end at least 3 times.  Mix a little liquid dish soap with some water and apply around the fitting to see if it is still leaking.  If doesn't bubble, you're all set.

Good luck
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 3:52 PM
Subject: CO2 leak

I need some experienced plant people to help me out here.  My threaded connections between my regulator, solenoid, and valve for my CO2 are leaking.  I turned the CO2 off, but need to fix it soon.  Does teflon tape or the puddy stuff work better, or are there other ways to stop the leak?

"Every man dies; Not every man lives."

Do You Yahoo!?
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/