Re: Apisto agassizi spawning question

Zack Wilson wrote:

> I don't know, it sounds to me like your agassizi
> may have spawned already. Those behaviors(as
> well as the male's sudden healthy fear of the
> female) and visual indicators are pretty commonly
> associated with a pair that has spawned.

Thanks for the reply Zack. How long does it take (assuming all goes well) for
the eggs to hatch and fry to be out and about?  She is definitely chasing him
away now, NOT swimming up to him sideways and showing him her belly. SHe is
keeping everyone away from her log and is still yellow, but her black stripe
is back and her grayish shade is a little more apparent not the upper half of
her body. Another female has been yellow and changed back, but she hasn't
seemed to take a "spot" to call home.

--
Lisa Baird