juruensis

hi Ade,
i came back home and did my weekly water change in the juruensis tank.
i feed them black worms, in the front of the tank, and the female who was
showing some spawning attitude came right above them and started again to
protect the worm!!! has anyone had the same experience?
I had this way back when with a female N. anomala protecting daphnia and
moving them around as her fry!
take care

 Yvan Alleau
712 N.W Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely!
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"