Re: New spawns!

They will get me 15 points, which isn't too shabby. My usual routine is
to breed em' till i have all they fry i want. Then i sell off the
parents. So if you like, I can sell the breeders to you for what they
cost me Max. Or I could do the fry too, whichever you prefer. I planned
to spawn them once or twice more.

rich