From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of David Sanchez
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 12:15 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: RE: A.jururensis

Yvan sounds like disease may not be an imediate
concern for you as they seem healthy. I will say it is
my opinion all wild fish are filled with parasites! It
amazes me that even healthy fish will have internal
bugs of some kind. The thing is if they get stressed
enough to trigger a bad out break or secoundary
bacterial infections. I love wild fish and I find that
they breed more readily. I only say this because
having done many necropsys on various wild South
American fish there is always something. So dont
totaly rule that out because you never know. If we
provide good water quality and a secure environment
our little Apistos are pretty tough.

 I have  riccia your welcome to it if you like.

Dave