Re: Nijsseni fry!

Christine.......generally, depending on the temp. the eggs will hatch in 3 days
and wiggle on the bottom for another 5 and then come up on the 8th day
sometime.  You can up the temp if you want but what's the point for increasing
things or decreasing by a day.  Generally at 80 degrees they will be up in a
cloud ready to feed on the 8th day.

The same for angelfish.....discus are a bit quicker.......

Mike