A.sp.papagei sexing quiz

Hi all,Eric
I pulled out the camera this morning to take some photos of two hard fighting/posing juvenile A.cacatuoides males.I didn't get those shots because they decided to fight in the back of the tank after they saw the camera.It was quite impressive,but I got some good shots of my A.sp.papagei juvi.Eric,now I think that I got a male .Check the first three pix in the papagei album.Let me know what ya'll think.
I also added a few more Marmore w.fry pix.Boy,do those grow slow compared to the A,cacatuoides in the fry development album.They're about two weeks old and still look like 1 week olds.Have a great weekend.
Max

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto