A.panduro album added

Hi all,
I received a fishy shipment from "Big John" Wubbolt last week.
Thanks John,everybody is eating well and is looking healthy:).Among other Apistos this shipment included a pair of beautyful panduros.
All the fish settled in now and I was able to get a few decent shots of the panduros this morning.The other guys are still a little shy.I give them another week before I start "shooting them".
The album can be accessed from the TDA front page.
Enjoy
Max

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto