Manually hatching eggs

Hello all,
	Does anyone have any hints/tips on manually hatching D. filamentosus eggs?
I have tried twice now and have failed both times. I have also tried letting
the parents take care of the eggs but that didn't work either.
	The first time I had the eggs in a 2.5 gallon tank with an air stone near
the eggs to keep the water moving. I had a small heater in the tank keeping
the temp at 78 F. I also added Maroxy to the water to help prevent fungus.
The eggs hatched but two days after they hatched the wigglers all died and
got fungus (this happened over night).
	My second attempt I again used a 2.5 gallon tank with the air stone and
heater but this time I used Methylene blue to water and covered the tank
with cling wrap to help keep air borne fungus out. The eggs all had fungus
the next day.
	What am doing wrong that the eggs keep getting fungus? I am using water
straight from the original tank to fill the 2.5 gallon tank. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Eric