Re: artificial hatching

I know what you need to do.........fly me out t the Island to observe your tank
parameters..........I really think that would be the ONLY answer........;-)

...............really, plenty of hiding places and pH of about 6 - 6.5 and a
moderate to low hardness..........it will work.............but the aquarium
police is availiable for a trip to Hawaii..........;-)

...."Big John"......jump in here.  John does as good with pandy's as anyone I
know........and more consistant, which is more important.

Mike