Re: blue ram parenting behaviour?

Update: After a couple of nights the eggs got eaten. Not unexpected.
Meanwhile the Keyholes in another tank are still swimming with a cloud of
fry despite having almost as big a cloud of predators hovering and hoping
for a snack. Proof at least that pairs which show reasonably healthy bonded
behaviour at the beginning can learn to get even better.

I was interested that Mike Jacobs suggested turning up the heat to 85
degrees. I know rams can tolerate high heat, but do they actually prefer to
spawn in high heat conditions? Mine were at 80 degrees.

Any other comments on "perfect water". What pH and hardness? Or is it the
number of water changes you are talking about?

Cheers