Re: blue ram parenting behavior? P.S.

Folks....I will make this shorter than the last message I wrote.  Since I have
been on this list, 4 years, maybe more,  I think the single most asked question
on the list is "how can I make my rams not eat their babies"........I attempted
to give an answer that would help some of you with an alternate method, because
a bunch of you seem to be havng trouble......Mr Sanchez says I am nuts (my
words).  He says that it is easy...put them in a 5 gallon and leave the
temperature a 78 degrees.......good luck folks....that's been your problem for
the last bunch of years.

....I tried to offer an alternate solution to your problems.....sorry to have
bothered the list.......I will go into hibernation for another 2-3 years and
acquiesce to better breeders than I.

Mike