Re: blue ram parenting behavior? P.S.

> .....I tried to offer an alternate solution to your problems.....sorry to have
> bothered the list.......I will go into hibernation for another 2-3 years and
> acquiesce to better breeders than I.
>
> Mike

I don't think anybody had any intention of scaring you off.  people have
just been talking about their success, or lack of success, breeding rams.
No biggy.  You're very sensitive, blow it off!  I'd hate to see your
reaction when a girlfriend breaks up with you or something!

Brian Ahmer
ahmer.1@osu.edu
http://www.angelfire.com/or/biggestbri