lurking and hibernation

Hey Mike

It doesnt get that cold down your way for us old grizzly bears to go
into hibernation.    Now, up here in the frozen tundra..... well not
quite frozen yet... but its coming.... I might be that big ole bear that
needs a good winters sleep.

I dont think anyone here needs to lurk..... speak up and be heard!!
Theres alot of ppl on this list that i havent heard from in quite some
time.... wont mention any names Gabby....eh hemmm..
who knows.... maybe toronto has frozen over already.... it is part of
the great white north, eh?

Well so ppl wont think im just in a blabbing mood, has anyone ever used
a 55 gallon tank for a breeder setup??   Well i just cleaned one out and
put my Cacatuoide breeders into it.   I have been having so much joy
watching all the females pick a flower pot, turn bright yellow and see
some spawning activity going on.   I fear that by spring time , im going
to be over run with Little Cacas.... but thats not a bad thing!!
I have 1 male and 6 females set up in the tank.  There are about 8
flower pots, some drift wood, floating plants and 2 pairs of killies (
epiplatys Roloffi) with a few float mops for the killies.   IM hoping to
get both species to be able to spawn in the this setup..... My next 55
that comes open, which is soon, once these last rift lake stuff
disappears.... Im going to set up my Sp Maulbruter and see what
happens...  Im not getting them to spawn in smaller tanks, so maybe a 55
gallon tank with lots of space is what they need.     These Maulbruters
are absolutely Gorgeous.   The Male is going to make a great show fish
for next years ACA.

Anyways.... enough yacking..... dont go and hide on us Mike!!!   I'll
miss some nice posts if you do!

"Just Chilled" John