From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Zack Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:28 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: what is small enough to feed rams?

I have had great luck using the "Clusters" size of the Golden Pearls offered
by www.brineshrimpdirect.com . The ram fry seem accept it readily, and it is
small enough to be eaten by the smallest fry. I use this for the first few
days, and then switch to bbs. I have noticed no losses using this, and they
quickly reach a large enough size to take bbs, for those not already large
enough to take bbs from the start.

Zack