Re: CO2 Usage Question

Dave is the undisputed master of CO2 knowledge on the
Aquatic Plant mailing list. Don't take his words
lightly he really does know a lot about this subject.
Even though I argued many times with him in the past
about my DIY CO2, I will say that if you are going to
use CO2 (I am satisfied by the growth I get without
it) then Dave is the guy to talk to. I believe he also
publishes a very nice magazine on aquarium plants that
you might want to check out.