Re: APR and feeding small fry

The website is old and is being redone with better
content. I wanted to archive allot of information and
maybe allow others to add articles too. Not looking to
sell fish over the net I just want it to be a good
place for some good information on Dwarfs and Killies
and whatever other little fish Im working with.

www.geocities.com/apistogrammasetc

This is the prototype for the new site I have to add
allot of content and will get to it when I have time
lol but who has time! especialy with 2 kids lol and
not to mention the fishys!

Dave

HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>