RE: CO2 Usage Question

I'm using the 30 longs as I got 4 of them for $5 each and the owner gave me
4 more and about a dozen box filters.  Like I said, I'm doing this
cheap....(-:

Thanks for the advice EVERYONE.

Jason

Jason,
 I too am somewhat new to apistos. I'm up to 20 tanks. I started with the
30
longs that you describe but, I found it was kind of a waste of height. I
mainly use 20 longs now with divider. When fish breed or are raising fry I
try to give them the whole tank if possible. I do have a 55gal planted tank
but, my breeding tanks are bare bottom. As for the CO2 I too use the DIY
yeast injection and what the krib has to say is pretty good. If you need
more
info I would check out the Plants mailing list here's their link.
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php
Hope this helps....

-=JerryB=-
 <A HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>
"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"

 << File: ATT00000.html >>