Re: CO2 Usage Question

I got my tanks from an Apisto guy who was auctioning off some on Aquabid but, he said he wouldn't ship. He said you'd have to live near Philly. I live in Northeast Philly so that did it for me. I called and made the deal. He had 18 of 20 left so I took 10. I was tempted to take them all but, I'm working pretty hard on the 10 I now have. This will bring me to 20 and I don't intend to try and hook them all up at once. I was a little concerned before I met the guy. Here he knows David Soars and he will also be speaking at the next -my first- Aquarium Club meeting I'm going to in Oct. Sometimes things that sound to good to be true do work out.

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"