From: JerrCarol@aol.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: CO2 Usage Question
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:57:10 EDT

Hi Max,
I run mine through an Eheim filter. I check to see how many bubbles I get.
Usually I get 1 every 3-4 seconds. It stays that way pretty much for 2 wks.
Then I change it. I love the plants but, don't see myself as going out and
getting underground heater cables and the whole 9 yards. My plants come out
pretty good. I probably wouldn't be able to enter a contest with my tank but,
I really need to concentrate on what I enjoy the most, the fish. I tell you
I've seen so many different dwarfs that I really like. Not just apistos but,
many others too. But, I need to go slow my old brain doesn't absorb like it
use to. I take a lot of notes nowadays.

-=JerryB=-
 <A HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>
"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"