From: JerrCarol@aol.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: CO2 Usage Question
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:40:40 EDT

I got my tanks from an Apisto guy who was auctioning off some on Aquabid but,
he said he wouldn't ship. He said you'd have to live near Philly. I live in
Northeast Philly so that did it for me. I called and made the deal. He had 18
of 20 left so I took 10. I was tempted to take them all but, I'm working
pretty hard on the 10 I now have. This will bring me to 20 and I don't intend
to try and hook them all up at once. I was a little concerned before I met
the guy. Here he knows David Soars and he will also be speaking at the next
-my first- Aquarium Club meeting I'm going to in Oct. Sometimes things that
sound to good to be true do work out.

-=JerryB=-
 <A HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>
"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"