From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike Jacobs
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 4:18 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: advertising

Folks.......advertising is kinda verboten on the apisto list........we have
had many a "war" here because of it.  Of course there is 1) advertising, and
2) the telling of the pluses and minuses of products.......there is a
difference............we have been super about that for quite some time
folks.........let's continue............advertisements in sig. lines are at
best questionable in my opinion...........please, rather than making this a
"war" again could the list monitor step in right now and reiterate the
rules..........Frank......are you there???????

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies
High School Math Instructor
St. Pete, Fl.