SPAM RE: advertising discussion is over..

Mike J., I read your reply to late to hold off on my previous message on this topic because you forgot to change the subject line (there's another whole thread we can spam off on <s>).  Anyway, I'm glad to see that neither of you are leaving the list as the strength of any group communication is the group itself.  From the regulars to the lurkers, that's what makes it so cool.

Thanks

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/