From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of John Wubbolt
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 2:35 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: RE: advertising

To add to this lively debate.....  everyone does see each others email
addresses every time you post a message.    Right at the top of the
screen, top of the message is:

Sender - list owner

>From - person sending the post ( email addy )

Date - date it was sent and time it was sent

to - the apisto list or cc

Subject - like right now talking about advertizing

Reply to -  the apisto list

I do believe everyone gets this 6 part do hicky on the top of each post
they recieve and every time you get a post you get one of these.    This
is how i know how to privately respond Off List to people about things
like sales, wants, products from commercial vendors...etc....

I have to agree with Mike Jacobs here..... It did sound like you were
trying to help the person out, but also sounded like you were pushing
your own business.    Also like Mike Jacobs said, he also has a
business... which I have NEVER seen him advertise on this list.

Ok guess i'll shut up now..... Im too excited about watching football
again.

John