Re: advertising discussion is over..

Hey guys, chill please.  Nobody follows all the rules okay.  I like Mike
Chappel and do not want him to leave the list because he slipped and plugged
his own business.  He has a lot of valuable info to share with new folks like
me.  I also live in a rural area where it is difficult to find stuff.  He
said he was sorry, forgive and forget, no biggie.  Thanks Teresa.