Mikrogeophagus ramirezi questions/My two cents on advertising

Hi all,
I just got my e-mail back to work and sorted through all the messages.A few comments on the advertising stuff:I agree on the ugliness of previous "wars" here.I don't mind and appreciate it if people help each other here finding hobby related products/livestock on the web.I found a lot of great sources for fish /supplies with the help of others.Although it should be handled privately if somebody asks for a certain product/fish to buy on the list.The dealer should answer peoples request in a private e-mail and not on this list.I deal with a lot of people on this list privately or through my website.
Hey Mike J.take a wild guess where the original cac's came from in the Fry development album on my website:).They still miss the FL weather:).

I hope Frank/anybody doesn't mind that I use the TDA URL as a signature?
Anyways,more Ram baby pix up in Galleria page 3, M.ramirezi album.Breeding tank picture added to the breeding journal in the DC article section.
I have a few questions about the earlier suggested high Temp of 84~85F.Mike J.,Z-man should I still keep the temp that high since the fry are free swimming for three days now ?How/does the high temp will influence the sex ratio?
Thanks
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto