RE: SPAM RE: advertising discussion is over..

I think one of the rules about being on a list is to know the rules. I
don't
need to be reminded every time I log on.
                                                -=JerryB=-

I have to chime in here as a newbie fry again.  I have been reading this
group since Augus 18th and I was not aware of any rules or ettiquette
before this discussion began.  Can someone contact me on or off list (I
don't care) if there is a FAQ or some sort of idea of what's a good idea
and not a good idea to post?  I appreciate all the information that I've
gained in the last month and I really don't want to see anyone leave that
can help me!

Thanks in advance,
Jason