From: <boleslawgawel@poczta.onet.pl>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: Re: hanngsloi
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:39:17 +0200

Thank you all for your ansnwers,
Max, from your webside I understand that A. macmasteri is a species and hangsloi is a variety within this species. Am I wright? From what David Sanches writes it turns out that there are at least two varieties of hangsloi (the normal one and the hangsloi II - a subvariety created in Germany).
I am a little confused. Could you clarify it to me?
Thanx in advance

Boleslaw Gawel
Poland

Max Gallade <mgallade@hotmail.com> napisa³: