Re: Re: hanngsloi

Thank you all for your ansnwers,
Max, from your webside I understand that A. macmasteri is a species and hangsloi is a variety within this species. Am I wright? From what David Sanches writes it turns out that there are at least two varieties of hangsloi (the normal one and the hangsloi II - a subvariety created in Germany).
I am a little confused. Could you clarify it to me?
Thanx in advance

Boleslaw Gawel
Poland