how "little" things can make our day !

hi all,
just wanted to share a good news with you.
After 10 days of suspens and question, mama A. diplotaenia got out of the
cave with her escort of hungry babies! That put a big smile on my face and
makes my day and my week! ;-)
They are beautiful wild A. diplotaenia red given to me by a friend from
France : Charly Eon. Merci encore charly.
have a nice day, week, month, year ..... life!

PS: can you tell that i'm happy ?! ;-)

 Yvan Alleau
712 N.W Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely!
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"