Re: how "little" things can make our day !

Hello All
I've always been a 'silent' member of the list.....but now i have a
reason to post. I've been keeping Blue rams for a couple of years
now, but i've never had much luck on the breeding front. A couple of
days ago i noticed the pair behaving a bit suspiciously, but i
couldn't see any eggs and thought nothing of it. Last night came
back from work to find the pair escorting a load of free swimmers
around. Well happy! and the best thing is it was completely
unexpected.
WHat do i feed them - i'm using Liqifry for egglayers should this be
ok?

Gav