Infos on A.nijsseni and A.bitaenita, pls?

Dear list,
I have just got 7 medium-sized A.nijsseni and 10 rather-small A.bitaenita from the Peru import to Thailand. Could anyone please help me with their infos e.g. tank set-up, how to induce them to spawn, distribution in the wild, etc. please? I divided them and keep them in 2 tanks; one houses 5 nijseeni and the other houses a pair of nijsseni and those 10 bitaenita. The water is lowered to a pH of about 6.2 by Tetra pH/KH Minus.

Cheers,

Arthit
(Bangkok, Thailand)