Re: water hardness

.....great...there are 2 ways to get the fish into the hardnes (conductivity)
you want.  1) keep replacing 1/2 of the tank water with RO everyday until you
get where you want or 2) get the tank ready and adjst the fish, usually
downward in another tank or container and hen put them in the tank you
prepared.  The second method is faster as long as you don't go to fast and blow
out the gills of the fish.....and other body parts.......that is another long
discussion......ust what happens to a fish's body when you lower the hardness
too quickly.....as verses raise the hardness too quickly, and what is too
quickly in either direction?????

.............oh, boy you gotta love this part or you'll get real bored in a
hurry.......ut t is THE absolute key to spawning difficult fish......they
really aren't "difficult" they simply wn't "turn on" until the parameters of
the water "turns on" their system and juices.

Mike